Whole-Home Repairs Program (2023)
Need help to afford home repairs? Apply for Action Housing's Whole-Home Repairs Program by November 17th.
November 5, 2023
Whole-Home Repairs Program
The Allegheny County Whole-Home Repairs Program through Action Housing offers up to $50,000 in funds to income-eligible county residents to fix severe issues with their homes. Qualifying needs may include damage to your home's roof, windows, or foundation, as well as modifications so that a person with a disability may live in the house.
Wondering if you qualify? The applicant must:
- Own and live in a house needing repairs in Allegheny County;
- Live in a home with significant habitability concerns; and
- Have a household income that doesn't exceed 80% of the Area Median Income for Allegheny County (see the income guidelines here).
In order to apply for repairs, you will need to:
- Fill out an application online or on the phone
- Provide proof of homeownership and income
- Participate in a scheduled home inspection
Applications must be completed by Friday, November 17th at 4:00 PM!
If you would like to apply for the Whole-Home Repairs Program, please visit Action Housing's website to learn more and complete an application.