Residential Facade Grant (2023)
Want to improve your home's curb appeal? Apply for a Façade Improvement Grant from PHDC.
November 10, 2023
Residential Façade Improvement
The URA's Residential Façade Improvement grant program is now open to residents of Perry South, which includes the Charles Street Valley! Residents can apply for up to $8,000 in matching grant funds based on their income to complete projects like siding replacement, brick repointing, painting, porch repair, window / door repair, and more through PHDC.
Wondering if you qualify? The applicant must:
- Own and live in a house needing repairs in a target neighborhood;
- Plan to use at least 50% of the funds on the front of the home; and
- Have a household income that doesn't exceed 120% AMI (see flyer).
In order to apply, you will need to:
- Take photos of what you want to improve about the home (must be exterior only and visible from the street);
- Organize proof of income and homeowners' insurance (check here to pay any outstanding taxes and provide proof of taxes being current);
- For residents of the Charles Street Valley, the $150 application fee is not required (request a waiver until application is approved); and
- Find a contractor (URA can provide a list of contractors, and CSAC also has a list of Black contractors we can share with you).
Applications are reviewed on a first come, first served basis. There is no deadline, but funds will run out. Start your application today!
If you would like to apply for a Residential Façade Improvement grant, please read the Program Flyer and download the Application Form.
CSAC is here to help if you need assistance. Contact us if you would like support in finding a contractor, taking photos, obtaining homeowners insurance, submitting the application, or following up with program staff:
- Call: 412-808-6301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org